- Experience: 10+ Years
- The Workday Functional Analyst is responsible for maximizing the potential of Workday application by implementing changes that will improve, optimize or transform our business processes.
- Configure and implement functional changes in Workday in the following areas: HCM, Compensation, Recruitment, Onboarding, Talent, Performance.
- Experience in Workday Functional analysis and configurations.
- Experience in Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruitment, Onboarding, Talent, Performance.
- Experience in building Workday reports, dashboards, and calculated fields.
- Experience with Workday bi-yearly release methodology.
- Experience in Workday integrations, an asset.
- Experience working in a global environment.
- Experience dealing with a complex IT Ecosystem.
- Apply changes to Workday security access rights.
- Create or amend reports, dashboards, and calculated fields.
- Assess the feasibility and estimate efforts required to deploy proposed changes.
- Assess and communicate impact of Workday functional changes to business processes and integrations.
- Prepare and support the Workday annual compensation processes (merit, talent, performance).
- Liaise with the team’s business and functional analysts and/or external consultants, particularly in integration projects that impact our applications.
- Any Graduate