- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Strong programming skills in Embedded C /C++ with good system-level debugging abilities.
- Good working experience of Must be hands-on Linux system programming/ Linux kernel programming
- Proficient in developing, continuous integration, and building environment.
- Experience in Bluetooth middleware and Bluetooth stack is a plus.
- Collaborate on a cross-discipline team to design, develop, code, test, and debug embedded software in an Agile fashion
- Should be good at writing test scripts for unit testing environments.
- Design and execute test cases for unit, function, subsystem testing, and acceptance testing
- SOC knowledge is plus (SMMU/MMU/Cache/CPU Cores/GIC)
- Benchmark and optimize the performance of new and existing software
- Any Graduate.