- Experience: 5+ Years
- Experience in Data Virtualization with at least 3+ yrs. of experience with Administration and development in Denodo.
- Must have experience of all the components of Denodo (Administration, VDP, Scheduler, Custom Views, and Caching).
- Experience in designing and developing models, defining and developing base views, aggregate/derived views and business views, and establish connectivity with the sources/targets using Denodo.
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse / Data Lake concepts. Knowledge of design patterns in Enterprise Application Integration and Enterprise Information Integration areas.
- Working knowledge/experience of Denodo including Cloud Migration experience; be able to setup, configure and deploy Denodo Virtualization Platform.
- Strong understanding of Denodo Architecture and performing effectively.
- Good to have Administration experience to include installation, configuration, security, cache management in a highly available enterprise environment.
- Assist in administration of various Denodo components (server, scheduler, etc.)
- Denodo certification (architect / developer level) is preferred.
- Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
- Exposure in building business interfaces (data sources / base views / integration views) using Denodo and utilizing Denodo performance optimization techniques to its optimum.
- Good hands on in implementing best practices around security and governance within Denodo.
- Good to have candidate with Denodo Virtual Data port experience to build custom functions, procedures and data sources using java plugin.
- Practical knowledge of JIRA, ServiceNow, GIT, SOAP UI, Postman.
- Any Graduate